You simply define which Web fields correspond to which ACT! fields. Web Prospect can also be set up to enter related data from the Web into ACT! Notes — for example, products the customer is interested in, or where they saw your ad.
Web Prospect can read E-Mail directly from an Outlook folder, or it can download its own E-Mail directly using a separate POP account.
Reads input from Outlook folder or a separate POP mailbox
Creates new contact, or merges if Duplicate found
- Supports FrontPage “Send to” Form data
- Map any Web field to any ACT! field or Notes/History
- Can be set up for complete “hands off” operation
- ACT! does not need to be running – Web Prospect writes directly to the ACT! database via supported interface
- Automate your Web-to-ACT! link!
- No more retyping of contact data received from the Web. No more typos!
- Faster and more accurate than by hand.
Web Prospect is not an template based system. It reads the field names on your web form data and understands what to do with each field. Because of this, you do not have to buy a more expensive version to get multiple form support. You also don’t have to keep track of which registrations come from which web forms.
Integrates with Sales Automation Manager (SAM)
Prospect and SAM – running Automatically on schedule (18 minutes)
- Web Prospect pulls a new web lead into your ACT! database
- Web Prospect can be run automatically every day
- Create a SAM campaign that sends a follow-up E-mail to new lead
- The SAM campaign also sends a “New Contact” Email to salesman that is on the road
- The SAM follow-up campaign gets run automatically every day